LIST YOUR PROPERTY EXCLUSIVELYMENA Properties Services
Simple Logic. Swift Action.
What is an exclusive agency listing?
An exclusive agency listing is a real estate agreement whereby the owner of a property appoints a single real estate brokerage firm (MENA Properties) as his or her exclusive agent. This means that all aspects relating to the sale of your property will be handled or coordinated through this one brokerage company, up until the time of successful transfer, or in the instance when the agreement expires.
Why is an exclusive agreement needed?
- MENA Properties provides you with a single point of contact to discuss, negotiate and agree on the right move for you.
- MENA Properties will proactively market your property by contacting their database of prospective buyers and existing investors, and by promoting "open house"events which have historically generated numerous prospects.
- MENA Properties will market your property with their approved network of professional real estate brokers who will offer your property to their clients.
- MENA Properties will advertise on different media platforms such as Gulf news, Dubizzle & Property finder as well as www.mena-properties.com!
- MENA Properties will avoid prolonged periods of inconvenience, unqualified viewings, expense and frustration. Hence, your property will be sold sooner.
We ensure that your property is shown only to qualified and interested prospects. There is nothing worse than having masses of people trampling through your home who have no intention of buying it.
As a client of MENA Properties, you benefit from the services of a team of skilled, experienced professionals who can keep the doors of communication open between interested buyers and you, the seller. We will qualify the prospects for your type and price of property, answer questions, eliminate doubts and, above all else, keep things moving.
An exclusive agency agreement is the sole basis for a complete professional marketing package. It helps us to obtain the best results for you.
Your property price can be affected negatively by the same listing appearing in multiple advertisements or promotions and this can cause competition in the market for property that isn't actually there. Why reduce the price of your property unnecessarily?